Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sidenote...

This is my last post for this evening, I promise.

After having one of the worst oncall weeks, I opened my mailbox yesterday evening to find a little envelope from the CNIM testing company. Mind you, I stumbled upon this in between my late night Friday add-on case and being informed I needed to head to Green Bay to cover a case for today. BLAH! So needless to say, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to open this tiny, yet oh-so-significant piece of mail. All I could think was, "What if I didn't pass?" I just couldn't bear the thought of opening up something which could add to the stress and disappointment of my week. However, I decided to stop being a worry-wart and a negative Nancy, and open it. And, to my PLEASANT surprise, I PASSED!! Oh happy day! That was just the little pick me up I needed after this crazy week. What a relief to know that is done with! I could not be more thankful!!

Now onto the GREs. LOL. :)

1 comment:

  1. hi ,
    my name is Kim Boeun from S.korea
    I had exam 2weeks ago. Could I have questions?
    how long dose take time get valid score?
    It realy doe take 4 weeks?

    have good day

    ReplyDelete