Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pathetic...

I set a goal for myself when I started this blog: to document the important events and fun stories that happen in my day to day life, so that they will never be forgotten. Yet, here we are in the beginnings of March, and all I have to show for 2011 is SEVEN!! little entries. Pathetic. What's worse is that after reviewing my entries, they aren't really about anything important...and certainly not the moments I had hoped to remember most of the past two months. I'm realizing that blogging (like exercising) is something I am just going to have to make time for and get in the habit of doing if I am going to succeed at it. For starters, I am going to set this as my homepage. Perhaps if this is the first thing that pops up when I open the internet, it will motivate remind me to put my day/thoughts into electronic format for the world (well at least one person who follows me) to see.

Does anybody else have difficulties keeping up with their blog? Any suggestions for how to incorporate into your daily routine?

2 comments:

  1. I read blogs at night. It varies when I actually write my blog - sometimes after I read others or sometimes before if I want to make sure I get it all done in a certain amount of time. I'm so glad your 5k training is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete