Friday, January 28, 2011

Oops...

So my intent with starting this blog was to write down the things I experience, the feelings I have about things and just my thoughts in general. Essentially it is supposed to be an electronic form of a journal, and one that I'm choosing to share with whomever decides to read it. The interesting thing is that I thought this would be easier for me to keep up with than an actual journal, as I find I can type quicker than I can write...and it's more legible...but I'm finding that I'm just as bad at logging entries on here as I was with my hardcopy journal. I don't want this to become a chore, or something I feel like I have to do, but I do not want another year to go by without putting some of it into written form. Does anybody have any thoughts on how to approach this? Do you blog as part of your daily routine, or is it just something you do when you have the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment